For the purpose of calculating your loyalty points, your wagering will be converted to Euros using our real-time exchange rate.
|Grace Period||-||-||1 month||2 months||3 months|
Check your balance & redeem points
- Click View and Claim Points button below
- Enter your casino username and password
- See how many points you have available
|Games||Contribution||Wager required to earn 1 base point|
|Slots, American Roulette, Parlor Games||100%||€10|
|Table Poker games (excluding Gold Series Table Poker games), Casino War, Sicbo||50%||€20|
|Video Poker games, Gold Series Table Poker games, Craps, Baccarat, Blackjack (excluding Classic Blackjack), Roulette (excluding American Roulette)||10%||€100|
|Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Poker||2%||€500|
|Entry Points:||The number of points required to enter a tier.|
|Maintenance Points:||The number of points a player must earn in order to remain in a given tier in the following month.|
|Grace Period:||If a player fails to earn the required number of maintenance points for a given tier, the grace period is an amount of time granted to the player to remain in the tier before being downgraded.|
|Bonus Points:||An extra percentage of points that players will earn on top of their base points (i.e., 1 point for every €10 wagered on slots, etc., as per the games contribution table).|
- Terms & Conditions
- The Loyalty Club is open to all players in good standing at All Jackpots Casino.
- All players are eligible to earn loyalty points and are automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Club upon joining the casino on any platform (Viper, Flash or Mobile).
- Loyalty points are awarded to players wagering in real money only, and are not awarded in practice play mode.
- A player’s wagering is converted to Euros for the purpose of calculating loyalty points.
- Tier eligibility is based on play during a single calendar month.
- Players will enter tiers automatically as loyalty point thresholds are met.
- Players will earn base points according to the games contribution table above, plus an additional percentage of bonus loyalty points according to the tier achieved.
- After meeting the initial loyalty point threshold for a tier in a single calendar month, players must earn the required maintenance points listed in the table above in order to remain in that tier the following month.
- If a player fails to earn the required number of maintenance points in the following month, the player will be demoted to the tier matching his/her level of activity.
- In tiers which offer a “grace period”, players will be granted the specified period of time to remain in a tier and continue enjoying the benefits thereof, before being demoted for not earning the required number of maintenance points..
- Bonus Points earned do not contribute towards a player’s tier status. A player must earn the requisite number of base points in order to meet maintenance point levels.
- Loyalty points are not awarded for play on Tournaments
- Points may be redeemed in increments of 1,000 points, worth €10, which will be automatically converted to the player’s currency, where applicable.
- At Bronze, Silver and Gold levels, redeemed points are credited to the player’s bonus balance.
- At Platinum and Diamond levels, redeemed points are credited to the player’s cash balance.
- Unredeemed loyalty points expire after 120 days from the time they were awarded.
- Participation in the Loyalty Club is subject to acceptance of the casino's full Terms & Conditions.