Super Fun 21 Blackjack
The Basic Super Fun 21 Blackjack Rules
The dealer must hit on a soft 17. The player can split up to 4 times and he can double down after splitting. Aces can be split more than once and even non-identical 10-value cards can be split. The surrender rule is in effect (a player can stop playing and surrender half his bet if he feels he won't be winning the hand).
And the Special Super Fun Rules of Super Fun Blackjack
- A Diamond Blackjack — that's a blackjack in the suit of diamonds — pays 2:1 instead of the standard 3:2.
- Any hand comprised of five cards or more that total 21 pays 2:1.
- Any player's hand of six cards or more totaling 20 or less automatically wins, even if the total point value is lower than the dealer's.
- A player's blackjack beats a dealer's blackjack. In regular blackjack, that would be a "push" or a tie.
- A player can double down with any number of cards in his hand. In regular blackjack, you can double down only with two cards.
- A player can hit or double down to split aces. Most online blackjack games don't allow hitting or doubling down after splitting aces.
As you can see, Super Fun 21 Blackjack truly does live up to its name. With its generous bonuses and player-friendly rules, it really is super fun to play Super Fun 21 Blackjack online.
Super Fun 21 Blackjack Strategy
Because the rules and conditions of Super Fun 21 are different than those of regular blackjack, there are variations in the basic blackjack strategy. It will help if before you play Super Fun 21 Blackjack you look for an online basic strategy chart that is applicable to this game. Practice first, stick to the blackjack basic strategy, and enjoy playing Super Fun 21 at All Jackpots Casino — those are the three Golden Rules of Super Fun 21.